Color: Replacement Filter
- 2packs,10pcs replacement filters
- Filters need to be changed on a regular schedule.The cleaner the filter, the less work your breathing machine has to do, which will give it a longer life span
- Do not operate your Compressor System Mist Inhaler without a filter
- Breathing clean air is essential for effective treatment of asthma and other respiratory conditions
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Details: When do I change my filter?
It is important to keep a close eye on your filters and change them when necessary. If filter appears dirty, even before the recommended period is up, change the filter. Waiting too long reduces the efficiency of your vaporizer and compromises the air quality moving through the filter. Always keep extra filters on-hand to ensure the safest treatments possible.
Here is the general criteria for replacing filters:
1, Replace any filter that appears dirty or discolored.
2, Check your filter monthly.
3, Never reuse a dirty filter because it can cause your compressor to malfunction.